KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor - Higher Apprenticeships
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Bodmin and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 + Bonus (Salary dependent upon experience)
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager (eg; operations manager / regional manager / business manager -not limited to-) who is looking for that next step on the career ladder, or perhaps you have completed your Assessor award but not yet found a permanent position?
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
- Training and support
- Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
Please research the role of an Assessor in full (all elements including Functional Skills) before applying in order for you to confirm whether the role is right for you.
- Deliver Apprenticeships in Management at levels 3, 4 and 5; As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications.
- Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Must hold occupational competency within higher level management ideally at operations manager / regional manager / business manager level (not limited to these job titles).
- Ideally hold own ILM or Management qualification at level 3 or above.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.