KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: ESOL Tutor
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) Entry level 1 training to unemployed learners in a group and one-to-one basis.
- You will carry out initial assessments, prepare session plans using existing resources, deliver learning and ensure learners are supported towards achievement of their qualification.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness’ through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Set and review targets.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner’s progression is recorded efficiently.
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above / equivalent).
- Hold an ESOL teaching qualification (TESOL / TEFL or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering ESOL training Entry Level 1 to learners.
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, tailoring training sessions to meet the learner’s needs.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.