KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employment Consultant / Job Broker (W2W)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Welfare to Work Training organisation who is looking to appoint an experienced Employment Consultant / Job Broker based in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Identify and engage with employers via cold calling, meetings, presentations and events to secure employment opportunities for the unemployed.
- Engage with businesses/decision makers to secure new/repeat business.
- Maintain relationships with employers to ensure all expectations are met.
- Work to and achieve monthly targets / KPI's based on job outcomes and retention.
- Communicate with partners to ensure that all business outcomes are maximised and to coordinate activity to ensure SLA’s are being met.
- Ensure all administration is completed to a high standard and within required timescales.
- Experience of working within a similar Business to Business sales / recruitment role within the Welfare to Work (W2W) sector.
- Experience of recruiting the unemployed in to sustainable employment
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ideally have knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / welfare to work
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - you must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.