KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Care Tutor / Assessor (ONLINE Delivery)
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Care professionals to work on a contract basis (potential to go perm), secure the CAVA and receive valuable training from one of the UK's leading Training Providers.
We would like to hear from candidates with the following; (if candidates have the CAVA or TAQA - GREAT! but NOT essential) - just ensure you have a solid work history in Health and Social Care OR Clinical Care to the below level;
• Health and Social Care professionals NVQ qualified at level 3 (Elderly)
• Health and Social Care professionals NVQ qualified at level 5 or equivalent RMA/LMC (Elderly)
• Clinical Care qualified at level 3
Salary: £22,500 - £23,500
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Business Mileage + Much More!
Type: Contract - 6 months initially with the potential to be extended or go permanent
The successful candidate will be based from the centre in Bristol and and be responsible for the remote training, assessment and support via Skype and Telephone for learners undertaking Apprenticeships in either Health and Social Care and Clinical Care (separate vacancies). You will also be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and set timescales.
• Full training, support and funding will be provided to complete the Assessor award CAVA
• Thorough company training
• Shadowing with experienced Assessors
• Deliver Apprenticeship frameworks in either Health and Social Care or Clinical Care via online and telephone Assessments.
• Engage with and support learners through their Apprenticeship, identifying and overcoming any barriers to learning.
• Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
• Maintain knowledge on framework, contract and funding requirements to ensure effective delivery of training is provided at all times.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress, ensuring contact logs are accurately updated.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / completions, quality paperwork and general administration.
• Using internal online systems to schedule remote and completion visits.
• All candidates (Trainee / Qualified) must hold at least a Level 3 qualification in your specialist field of Care (Elderly or Clinical Healthcare)
• Must hold solid work history / occupational competency in either Health and Social Care or Clinical Healthcare.
• Confident with Maths and English – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.