KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Construction Tutor (Trainee or Qualified)
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
*To get the higher end of the banding, candidates must hold a recognised Teaching qualification, Assessor Award and have proven experience of delivering Construction qualifications including Functional Skills to learners*
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment to perform your role + much more!
Type: Full time, permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider, who is looking to appoint a Trainee or Qualified Construction Tutor based in South Yorkshire.
Applicants must hold a minimum qualification in Construction at level 2 to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within the Construction Trade (for example; Bricklaying, Trowel, Painting & Decorating, Plastering and Tiling) who has a passion for training and development and is looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Fully funded Teaching Qualification – Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Fully funded Assessor award - CAVA / TAQA
- Training and support
- Full time/permanent employment from day one
- Deliver Construction vocational training (Bricklaying, Painting & Decorating, Plastering and Tiling), Functional Skills Maths and English Entry 1 to Level 2, and Employability Skills to a variety of learners aged 16 and over.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- As part of the Employability delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
- Must have occupational experience within Construction in the following trades; Bricklaying, Plumbing, Plastering, Carpentry, Painting and Decorating
- Must hold a Level 2 qualification in Construction as a minimum
- Confident with Maths and English
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.