KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Telesales Advisor
Location: Southport - office based
Salary: £15,500 + BONUS
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- A telephone based position where the main aspect of the post will involve contacting new and existing employers, through telesales activity, to promote our clients range of Apprenticeship programmes.
- Carry out cold calls to new employers and warm calls to existing employer accounts.
- Promote the benefits to employers of taking on an Apprentice and overcome any barriers.
- Refer successful leads to the sales team to follow up on.
- Carry out marketing campaigns to help drive sales and attract employers.
- Work towards targets and KPI's, measured by day/week/month, for leads generated and referred to the Recruitment Team.
- Develop and maintain lasting relationships with employers.
- Account manage existing employers and maximise growth opportunities where possible.
- At all times demonstrate the ability to handle calls in a professional manner, and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Must have experience of working within a business to business Telesales role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills.
- Confident, friendly and professional manner.
- (Ideally but not essential) Knowledge of Apprenticeships and Training.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.