KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor – Management / Customer Service / Admin
Location: Covering South and West Yorkshire - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
**Candidates must be able re-engage with demotivated / challenging learners and employers, to ensure learners complete their Apprenticeship frameworks in a timely manner**
**Candidates must be flexible to work outside normal working hours – as night shifts are required as part of the role**
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in; Customer Service and Business Admin to levels 2/3, Management level 3 and Team Leading level 2.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Provide constructive and helpful feedback to all learners.
- Implement additional support work where required to ensure targets are met.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally (not essential) hold a Recognised Teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalents) and own Functional Skills qualifications.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Service, Team Leading and Admin with Functional Skills to level 2.
- Must have experience of engaging with demotivated learners and employers.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency in the above vocational areas.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Must be flexible with working outside the normal working hours – to include night shifts.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.