KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – WBL / Apprenticeships
Location: Covering London / Home Counties – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus (OTE £50k)
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Company Vehicle following probation period, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager, to grow and develop employer relations in order to increase learner participation for their training programmes, in a wide variety of vocations.
- Generate Apprentice starts / sign up's and vacancies through self generated leads - cold calling and field sales activities.
- Engage with potential employers/decision makers to secure new employer accounts, attend meetings to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Promote our clients full offering of government funded Apprenticeships and commercial training.
- Secure new/repeat business and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Account manage employer accounts and maximise sales through close management and relationship building.
- Attend networking events and arrange face to face meetings in order to meet and present to new businesses.
- Carry out effective account management to maximise opportunities for growth.
- Promote the benefits of undertaking training to employers and existing workforce – overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Experience of working within a Business Development / Sales role within the training industry SFA / WBL.
- Excellent knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within WBL sales.
- Proven experience of working towards learner sign up / start target.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.