KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employment Coach / Job Broker
Location: Bolton and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading private Training Providers, who is looking to appoint an experienced Advisor in Bolton.
Essential experience required;
- Must have experience of employer engagement via cold calling / lead generation to secure work placements / vacancies for Traineeship learners.
- Must have experience of recruiting 16-24's into employment / work placement opportunities.
- (Desirable, not essential) IAG level 3.
- Must have experience of delivering IAG and working with demotivated 16-24's.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
The role is a mixture of Employer Engagement, Learner Attraction / Placement and IAG
- Engage with local employers, networks and referral agencies to promote, advertise and source placement and progression opportunities for a caseload of Traineeship learners.
- Proactively attract learners through a variety of avenues and match them to suitable placement opportunities.
- Source, set up and manage work placements for customers.
- Generate a robust learner / vacancy referral system to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets. (including learners on programme / learner starts)
- Monitor and support learners throughout their programme and manage customer attendance on work placements.
- Ensure learners are working in a safe environment.
- Act as the local Safeguarding Representative, ensure company procedures are adhered to.
- Manage and mentor a caseload of unemployed customers throughout their journey via effective learner engagement, IAG, placement and progression planning.
- Ensure learners are ‘work ready’, providing advice and guidance as required (groups and one to one).
- Ensure suitability and eligibility for programme through initial IAG and screening.
- Support and mentor customers throughout their programme, providing IAG and addressing additional needs.
- Administer programmes, completing all necessary paperwork to a compliant and quality standard.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.