KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Benefits Claims Administrator
Salary: £17,500 (PRO-RATA)
Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract until 31st July 2017
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Telesales Advisor based in Birmingham.
- Analyse internal data to identify customers who have job outcomes that have not been claimed for.
- Conduct telephone calls with customers who have been identified as having a gap in their benefits period to establish their whereabouts / situation during this time
- Where possible re-introduce customers to employability programmes.
- Use various tools (such as Social Media) to reach out to customers.
- For all successful calls, customers can confirm their situation in writing or visit advisors in branch.
- Record data accurately from telephone calls and complete customer data records.
- Reporting any issues to relevant teams / managers.
- Must have experience of working within a telephone based advisory / telesales role within the W2W / Training industry
- Must be resilient as role involves making numerous calls and sifting through data to identify customers to call.
- Experience of analysing data/reports and extracting key information
- Experience of working to KPI's
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.