KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant
Location: Bristol – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 (including Car Allowance) + Bonus
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment, Laptop, Mobile + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Employer Engagement Consultant in Bristol.
- Employer Engagement via cold calling and field sales to maintain existing business and to secure new employer accounts for Apprenticeship delivery to existing workforce and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Promote our clients offering and gain appointments with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs, deliver presentations and close sales.
- Keeping in touch with employers to secure repeat business and promote our clients as the provider of choice.
- Work towards monthly targets based on referrals / starts.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Must have proven experience of generating Apprenticeship opportunities for existing workforce and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Cold calling / telesales to generate new business from scratch.
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business - telephone and face to face.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - you must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.