KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: BIT Assessor / Trainer
Location: Covering North East England to Yorkshire - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Assessor to manage a caseload of learners working towards BIT (Business Improvement Techniques) Apprenticeships covering North East England to Yorkshire.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in BIT (Business Improvement Techniques) to levels 2 and 3,
- Delivering classroom / workshop based training to groups of learners, along with field based Assessments.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Assist with the development and implementation for schemes of work and resources for delivery sessions.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in BIT with Key Skills or Functional Skills
- Must hold relevant occupational competency in Leadership and Management / Continuous Improvement / BIT (Business Improvement Techniques)
- Experienced in the design and delivery of classroom/workshop delivered training
- Ideally (not essential) hold a level 5 Leadership and Management qualification.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel and happy with over night stays (if required)
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.