KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Social Media and Digital Marketing Trainer / Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Covering West Midlands / Staffordshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 – £26,000 (DOE)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Business Mileage + Much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Trainee or Qualified Assessor to deliver; Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeships.
The successful Assessor will be home based and be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Social Media and Digital Marketing and ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social/Digital Marketing Professional who has experience within SEO, Google Analytics, Content creation for Social Media / Marketing Platforms who is looking for that next step on the career ladder
The successful candidate will be a specialist in their field of Digital Marketing and have a genuine interest in the training and development of others
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Full training, support and funding will be provided to complete the Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
- Full time/permanent employment from day one
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Social Media and Digital Marketing at level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Must hold relevant occupational competence in Social Media / Digital Marketing
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed
- Organisational skills are a must
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.