KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Operations Manager – WBL / Apprenticeships
Location: Home / Field Based covering Kent / Sussex / Surrey - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who are looking to appoint an experienced Apprenticeships Operations Manager covering Kent / Sussex.
The successful candidate must have proven experience of operational management for the delivery of Apprenticeship qualifications, together with the day to day management of a team of remote Assessors.
• Responsible for the leadership and operational management for the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes across the region.
• Direct responsibility for the recruitment, management and support of a team of Assessors (cross sector).
• Performance management of team, ensuring contractual targets and objectives are met in terms of timely success rates, non-starters, referrals and progressions.
• Conduct regular observations of teaching and learning in the field.
• Address under performance and implement corrective methods.
• Responsible for business growth; working alongside the recruitment department to maximise new business sales and learner recruitment.
• Budget control and financial management of the companies training provision.
• Recruitment, retention, reviews, staff training and development.
• Proven experience of working as an Operations Manager - responsible for the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes, and the management of a remote team of Assessors - essential to apply for this post.
• Excellent people management and performance management skills.
• Experience of developing new business and achieving targets.
• Proven experience of managing a team towards the achievement of set targets.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Strong business development skills.
• Proven experience of Ofsted inspections.
• Full, clean driving license and own vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.