KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: MIS Data Administrator (WBL)
Location: North Warwickshire / Birmingham border
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an Data Support Administrator to provide support to staff and learners within the centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator from the Work Based Learning / Apprenticeships sector to embark upon an exciting career within our clients organisation.
Essential experience required to apply;
- Experience of working within a similar Data / Administrative role within Work Based Learning / Apprenticeships / SFA.
- Experience of data entry on to MAYTAS (or similar) management information system.
- Excellent use of I.T to include: Excel, Word, Email.
- Candidates must hold GCSE’s A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with staff and customers through a variety of methods.
- Candidates must be able to adhere to company confidentiality policies.
- Must have drivers licence and own vehicle.
(Candidates must have experience of performing the below duties to apply)
- Responsible for completing all online learner registrations and enrolments to MAYTAS / and appropriate systems.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate management and recording of learners paperwork.
- Ensuring that learner files meet compliance and funding regulations before uploading to online databases.
- Collate and prepare information for the team / senior management to include performance statistics, surveys and financial data.
- Providing additional support during quality audits.
- Accurately maintaining spreadsheets and databases for both financial and non-financial data.
- Provider overall general admin and office support to Tutors, Learners and Visitors including; Answering incoming telephone calls efficiently and professionally, processing and filtering daily post and emails to the appropriate person / teams. Ensure stationary supplies are maintained.
- Assisting with the administration of examinations and providing support when required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.