KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Qualification Support Officer
Salary: £25,000 + Excellent Company Benefits Package
Type: Full time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
KM Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading training providers, operating nationally within the WBL sector.
We are looking for an innovative Qualification Support Officer, to support the development of regulated and non-regulated qualifications from initial brief, through to product development and creation.
- Support the team to maintain, develop and manage a portfolio of qualifications, aiding and supporting the design, development and review of assessment support and materials.
- Aid development through working closely with end employers to establish the clients' brief based on their training and development needs, and support with the development of assessment methods and components in line with regulatory and quality requirements
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and the Quality team on the development and re-development of components and assessments.
- You will work in partnership with external Stakeholders, Employers, Sector Skills Councils, Awarding Bodies, Ofqual, Examination and Assessment boards etc.
- Experience of working within an Administrative role for a training provider, college or educational establishment
- Exceptional eye for detail
- An English language expert
- Willingness to learn and develop
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.