KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £29,500 (including location allowance)
Package includes; Excellent holiday entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension and Equipment
Type: Full time, Permanent
• Deliver Functional Skills (Maths / English) up to level 2, to learners who are working towards Apprenticeships.
• Delivering one-to-one / group delivery sessions in the workplace and virtual / online training.
• Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
• Providing one to one and group support in order for them to progress through their Functional Skills qualifications.
• Identify learner's strengths and weakness' through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
• Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
• Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
• Hold either a Recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA) or Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
• Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths / English) qualifications up to level 2.
• Ideally hold level 2 Functional skills qualifications in Maths / English (or equivalents).
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.