KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Higher Apprenticeship Assessor – Management / Admin
Location: Bedfordshire and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established private training organisation who are looking to appoint a qualified and experienced Higher Apprenticeship Assessor to deliver Management up to level 5 and Admin up to level 4 to learners based in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
- Deliver Higher Apprenticeships in Business Admin and Management qualifications at levels 4 and 5; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications
- Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need
- Work to learner review and completion timescales
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Teaching qualifications PTLLS or equivalent
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management up to level 5 and Business Administration up to level 4
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years supervisory / management level experience within an office environment
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Ideally hold a full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.