KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Custodial Care Assessor (Prison Service)
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: West London - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time / Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an trainee or qualified Apprenticeship Assessor to deliver Custodial Care Apprenticeships, to learners based in and around West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Prison / Custody Officer, who is looking for that next step on the career ladder, or perhaps you have completed your Assessor award but not yet found a permanent position?
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
- Training and support
- Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
Please research the role of an Assessor in full (all elements including Functional Skills) before applying in order for you to confirm whether the role is right for you.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Custodial Care to levels 2/3. (including: Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS)
- Deliver full training and support learners with Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Work to learner review and completion timescales
- Must hold occupational experience within Custodial Care (Prison Service).
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.