KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor / IQA
Location: South Essex – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage from Home + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading private training organisation who is looking to appoint an Assessor / IQA specialising in Health and Social Care to cover South Essex.
- Quality Assurance of full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3.
- Assess a caseload of learners completing full framework Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Develop, update and maintain high level sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Attend and contribute to regular standardisation visits - ensuring required actions are carried out within the required timescale.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Recognised IQA / Verifier Award (IQA, V1 or D34)
- Recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA)
- Proven experience of working as an IQA for Health and Social Care Apprenticeships
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3, including Functional Skills to level 2
- Must hold occupational competency within Health and Social Care
- Excellent knowledge of SFA funding compliance and the Apprenticeship process
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.