KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development / Account Manager
*Please Note; Candidates must have experience of developing new business for Apprenticeship training*
Location: North of England / Midlands – Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Business Development / Account Manager to join their team.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Develop new business and maintain relationships with National Employers Accounts to maximise all sales opportunities by promoting our clients full training provision.
- Identify and engage with employers via cold calling, meetings, presentations and events to promote our clients wide range of Training programmes to secure new employer accounts. .
- Produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations to secure new employer accounts.
- Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers– overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Developing SLA’s with Employer Accounts to agree training requirements, any training costs and payment schedules.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to match employer’s needs.
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Experience of working within a similar Business Development / Account Manager role within the training industry.
- Experience of developing relationships, influencing and negotiating with Senior Managers to secure sales opportunities.
- Proven experience of managing / maximising Employer Accounts.
- Experience of developing and implementing Account Management strategies, systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.