KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Account Manager / Business Development – Apprenticeships
Location: Ideally living in Staffordshire or West Midlands with travel across the M6/M5 corridor (Manchester to Swindon) - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Uncapped Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding private Training Organisation, who delivers a wide range of training programmes to individuals across the UK. They are looking to appoint an Account Manager to maximise current employer accounts and develop new business.
- Develop and maintain large employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities within WBL / Apprenticeships sales and recruitment - and promote our clients full training provision including Commercial and Bespoke Training
- Identify and engage with existing and new employers via cold calling, meetings, presentations and events to promote our clients wide range of Training programmes to secure new employer accounts
- Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms
- Produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations to secure new employer accounts
- Promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers– overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to match employer’s needs
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Work with senior management in order to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
- Prepare and present sales proposals and pitches to convert business opportunities as and when required.
- Complete the necessary checks on employers to ensure suitability for training and / or recruitment.
- Experience of working within a similar Business Development / Account Manager role within the training industry for apprenticeships
- Experience of developing relationships, influencing and negotiating with Employers to secure new business.
- Proven experience of managing / maximising Employer Accounts.
- Experience of developing and implementing Account Management strategies, systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.