KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Level 5 / Management)
Location: Buckinghamshire / Berkshire / Oxfordshire and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £18,500 - £28,000 (Salary is Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider looking to appoint a trainee or qualified Level 5 Health and Social Care Assessor to manage a caseload of learners in and around Buckinghamshire / Berkshire / Oxfordshire.
The successful Assessor will be home based and be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at L5, and to ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
• Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English)
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care
• Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
• Support, advise and motivate learners
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
• Hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to level 5
• Must hold a minimum 5 years at care Management level within residential and/or domiciliary care
• Must hold a minimum of a Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.