KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor (Trainee Assessor opportunity)
*Candidates must have experience of working at Area Manager / Operations Manager level*
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established private training organisation who are looking to appoint a trainee or qualified Higher Apprenticeship Assessor to deliver Management up to level 5 to learners based in and around London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager (eg; operations manager / regional manager / business manager -not limited to-) who is looking for that next step on the career ladder, or perhaps you have completed your Assessor award but not yet found a permanent position?
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
- Training and support
- Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
- Deliver Higher Apprenticeships in Management up to level 5; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications
- Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need
- Work to learner review and completion timescales
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years management level experience within a business / office / professional environment
- Ideally hold a ILM or Management qualification at level 3 or above
- Organisational skills are a must
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.