KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: London – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 (Dependent upon Qualifications and Experience)
Package: Bonus, Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a trainee or qualified Health and Social Care Assessor to manage a caseload of learners in and around London.
The successful Assessor will be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships and to ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Carer, who is looking for that next step on the career ladder, or perhaps you have completed your Assessor award but not yet found a permanent position?
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
• Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
• Training and support
• Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
Please research the role of an Assessor in full (all elements including Functional Skills) before applying in order for you to confirm whether the role is right for you.
• Delivering Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Must hold occupational competency within Health and Social Care (Elderly Care)
• Must be prepared to deliver Maths and English to learners
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities