KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Engineering Tutor – Mechanical / Electrical
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Bournemouth - Must be flexible with travel if requested by our client
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + More!
Type: Full time, permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider, who is looking to appoint a Trainee or Qualified Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Tutor based in Bournemouth.
Applicants must hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within Mechanical / Electrical Engineering who has a passion for training and development and is looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
• Fully funded Teaching Qualification – Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)
• Fully funded Assessor award - CAVA / TAQA
• Training and support
• Full time/permanent employment from day one
• Deliver Mechanical and Electrical Engineering BTEC qualifications in a classroom environment.
• You may also be required to visit learners in the workplace to Assess them towards their qualifications.
• The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and can adapt quickly to learners needs.
• The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients to help them realise their potential.
• You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
• Working towards targets for learner retention, achievement and progression.
• Build good relationships with learners offering support, advice and guidance throughout their learning journey.
• Must have knowledge of CNC and machinery grinding.
• Must hold a level 3 qualification in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
• Must have occupational experience within Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
• Organisational skills are a must.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Full, clean driving license and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel if requested by our client.
• Recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA).
• Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
• Experience of delivering Mechanical and Electrical Engineering BTEC qualifications in a classroom environment.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.