KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant (Apprenticeship Sales)
Location: Milton Keynes - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £21,000 + Bonus (OTE £30k)
Package: Excellent benefits package including, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who are looking to appoint an Employer Engagement Consultant based remotely to cover Milton Keynes and surrounding area.
Engage with employers to secure Apprenticeship vacancies across a variety of vocational sectors
Identify and attract employers and learners to our clients wide range of Apprenticeship and Traineeship programmes.
- Employer engagement via cold calling / warm leads / f2f meetings / site visits to generate Apprentice vacancy opportunities.
- Promote the benefits of recruiting Apprentices and objection handling where necessary
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts
- Promote our clients full offering of Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities
- Account manage employer accounts and maximise all opportunities
- Maintain and build relationships with outside agencies, JCP, Schools, Colleges and Connexions and Attend job fairs / school visits when required
- Work closely with the Recruitment team who match candidates to the most suitable Apprenticeship or Traineeship opportunity.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements
- Experience of working in a similar role for a training organisation - securing Apprenticeships starts
- Employer engagement, generating vacancies / placements opportunities for Apprentices.
- Strong experience of working within a Business to Business field sales environment - networking with businesses on a regular basis to secure new business
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.