KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills / Business Admin Tutor
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Term time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Tutor to deliver Business Administration / Employability / Functional Skills qualifications in South Yorkshire.
- Deliver Business Administration vocational training, Functional Skills (Maths and English) Entry 1 to Level 2 and Employability Skills to a variety of learners aged 16 and over.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- As part of the Employability delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
- Must have experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths and English) and Employability Training.
- Must have occupational experience within Business Administration.
- Experience in teaching post 16 learners.
- Knowledge of Foundation Learning / Study Programme.
- Organisational skills are a must.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.