KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Location: Based remotely to cover Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Bonus (OTE £35k)
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, Childcare Vouchers + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an Business Development Consultant based remotely to cover Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire.
To identify and attract employers and learners to our clients wide range of funded and commercial training programmes.
• Cold call businesses to secure new employer accounts, attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
• Promote our clients full offering of government funded and commercial training.
• Generate work placements / vacancy opportunities for apprentices.
• Screen and match candidates for appropriate vacancies.
• Account manage employer accounts and maximise all opportunities.
• Maintain and build relationships with outside agencies, Schools and Connexions to generate and maintain a pipeline of learners. Attend job fairs and attend school visits when required
• Work to monthly targets based on starts
• Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
• Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
• Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
• Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements
• Strong experience of working within a Business to Business field sales environment - networking with businesses on a regular basis to secure new business
• Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business
• Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills
• Time management and organisational skills
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel
• Experience of working within a Business Development / Sales role within the training industry SFA / WBL
• Knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.