£22 - £37 Per Hour
Health and Social Care
Contract | Part Time
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lecturer in Health and Social Care for our Level 1 - 3 programmes, including Pre-Access. This role will require you to teach and monitor learners across Level 1 – 3. As a Course Leader, you will be involved in the development and delivery of the course.
Ideally you will have:
• A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education or are willing to work towards one
• A relevant health or social care based degree qualification
• Recent experience teaching in Health and Social Care or Pre-Access/Access
• Excellent subject knowledge
• A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
• The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
• Good leadership and management skills
Closing date for the return of completed applications is Sunday 29 September 2019
South Thames College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, pension scheme, subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.