£22500 - £23500 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Trainer / Assessor – Retail
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Southampton – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,500 - £23,500 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, Company Car after Probation + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award.
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Hold solid occupational competency in Retail Management (Store Manager / Area Manager etc.)
- Confident with Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Retail levels 2 and 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work, conducting 1-1 and group delivery to gather evidence towards their Retail Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in learner recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised level 3 teaching award: PTLLS (or equivalent) or above.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Retail.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.