S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Our client who provide affordable and effective solutions to bridge the skills and knowledge gaps within the training sector are now recruiting for a Traineeship Tutor based in or around Pontefract.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You must be a qualified and experienced Classroom Tutor able to deliver vocational courses with excellent attention to detail, administration skills, and a strong work-ethic to 18 - 24-year-olds.
- You will be confident working independently but also able to be a supportive team member.
- You will be a very professional, articulate, and motivational trainer
- We are only looking for people who are comfortable in a "teaching" environment, delivering group workshops in a classroom setting.
- Achieving a minimum of Grade 2 in all internal and external inspections, monitoring visits, and observations
- Attending curriculum working groups where necessary
- Administrating and completing the paperwork associated with programme within required timescales.
Experience and Skills:
- You will need a fully endorsed teaching qualification, PTTLS as a minimum, with relevant vocational qualifications and experience in a similar role
- Have an excellent understanding of how to effectively interpret a range of initial assessment and diagnostic tools.
- Have experience of delivering vocational courses
- Have robust classroom management, time management, communication, IT, and administration skills.
- Be able to engage and develop professional relationships with Learners with potentially challenging barriers and from diverse backgrounds.
Apply below or to find out more information about the Traineeship Tutor - Pontefract job, contact Amy Fellows