Morgan Hunt are working exclusively with a leading charitable organisation within the Education and Training sector, who are recruiting for a Support Manager to cover the Tamworth and Warwickshire area. This is a full time permanent role paying up to £29,000 for the right candidate. This role will involve managing a caseload of clients on the Work and Health Programme.
The Support Manager will be responsible for:
* Supporting clients with complex barriers into sustainable employment
* Providing on going support to both clients and employers whilst in post
* Brokering and developing relationships with employers to source job opportunities
* Partnering and liaising regularly with partner organisations and health professionals
* Providing tailored support to individuals, conducting regular group sessions and deliver outreach support
* Ensuring cients access the correct support at the right time and progress towards each of their employment goals
* Achieving and exceeding targets for job starts and job outcomes
* Working with partners and voluntary organisations to identify and address needs including learning difficulties, disabilities, mental health issues, drugs and alcohol addiction
* Deliver employability sessions including CV workshops, job search applications and interview preparation
* Comply with compliance, safeguarding and health and safety requirements
The Support Manager will need to:
* Possess a Level 4 IAG qualification or equivalent (candidates with a Level 3 IAG qualification or equivalent will be considered)
* Ideally have worked on the Work and Health Programme
* Have a strong background in supporting clients with complex barriers into sustainable employment
* Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding personal performance targets
* Possess knowledge of the local labour market
* Be flexible with travel across the Tamworth and Warwickshire area
* Hold a full UK driving license and access to their own car
* Have a DBS or willing to apply for one
If you match the above criteria and are looking to work for a leading provider within the Education and Training sector then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.