Up to £22965 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Retail professional to join our pioneering business as a Retail Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the Retail industry OR you are a Retail Manager, Retail Area Manager, Store/Shop Manager with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
About the role
You will be:
* Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
* Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
* Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for:
* Current and relevant vocational experience in a Retail Management role
* GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
* Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/our-dna/
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
This role offers:
* An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
* A competitive salary and bonus structure. Salary for those coming to us with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is £24055 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at £22965 plus bonus rising to £24055 once probation and Eat Level 3 is obtained through us.
* London and South East weighting is also offered on qualifying locations
* Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
* Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/rewards-and-benefits/#featuredjobspage-1
* Comprehensive Professional Development
* The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.