Up to £26000 per annum + 26 days holiday plus BH, milege paid
Assessor,Lecturer,Tutor / Trainer,Childcare and Education
Permanent | Full Time
Residential Childcare Assessor L2-L5 - North West (Regional Role) - Up to £28,000 DOE / 26 days holiday plus bank holiday and your birthday off.
The Role: Residential Childcare Assessor L2-L5
* We are looking for an experienced Residential Childcare Assessor in the North West. You will be required to deliver on apprenticeships at Levels 2 to Level 5 in line with the New Standards.
* This is a home base role working regional covering areas such as Merseyside and Cheshire.
* You will be drawn on your own experience working in a Residential Childcare setting to coach and mentor your learners through their qualifications.
Essential Requirements: Residential Childcare Assessor L2-L5
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33)
* Hold a minimum of a Level 3 Residential Childcare Qualification
* Occupational background within Residential Childcare ideally in a managerial role
* Experience assessing Residential Childcare apprenticeships
* Driver with use of own car
Desirables: Residential Childcare Assessor L2-L5
* Degree in Childcare
The Employer: Residential Childcare Assessor L2-L5
* A training provider who deliver learning programmes, NVQ certificates and diplomas, short courses and training for Apprenticeships across England.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.