£28000 - £32000 per annum
Assessor,Sales / Marketing / Recruitment
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Recruitment Assessor Trainer
Location: North West - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (Dependent on qualifications & experience) + Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Deliver Recruitment Apprenticeship Standards Level 2 and Level 3 (Recruitment Resourcer and Recruitment Consultant), in a group and 1-1 setting.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Must hold a recognised Assessing qualification: D32/33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Recruitment (New Standards), to level 3.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency in Recruitment (at-least 2 years).
- Hold, or willing to work towards a Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to deliver sessions in a group / or 1-1 setting.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.