Up to £22000 per annum + Benefits
Assessor,Learner Support (Admin, IT, MIS, Bid),Quality Assurance (IQA / EQA),Tutor / Trainer,Childcare and Education
Permanent | Full Time
Quality and Compliance Associate - Edinburgh, Aberdeen & Dundee (Regional Role) - £22,000-£26,000 DOE / 20 hays holiday + bank holidays / Mileage paid 45p per mile.
Job share is an option for this role so please still get in touch if you are only looking for part time hours!
The Role: Quality and Compliance Associate
* To oversee quality assurance that leads to quality improvement across several nurseries, identifying best practice, areas of opportunity and subsequent training needs for practitioner development
* To use observation, monitoring and auditing tools to evaluate practice against the key inspection framework criteria identifying areas of strength and areas of development.
* Responsible for driving the quality of early years provision through practical support and advice based on company policy and regulations.
* Regularly assess the quality of planning, learning journeys and assessments providing monthly feedback.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Quality and Compliance Associate
* Level 3 childcare qualification as a minimum
* Experienced in a nursery in a senior role with a track record of quality improvement
* Passionate, approachable and a team player
* Full clean driving license with access to a vehicle
* Enhanced DBS check
The Employer: Quality and Compliance Associate
* Founded in 2007 our client is an award winning group passionate about quality in Early Years care and education and aim to provide this in stimulating atmospheres with creative curriculum. Operating over multiple nurseries and care centres they are committed to delivering excellent childcare and early years education in a fun, healthy and educational way in each of their unique nurseries.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.