Protocol are proudly working with a large FE group that provides excellent learning experiences to thousands of students per year in Derbyshire.
As the College works to transform its vision into a reality, it invites talented individuals to join 1400 staff contributing to their success as a leader in education and training. Driven by market intelligence, local priorities, and economic requirements, the college has around 26,000 learners.
We are seeking a Plumbing Assessor for a full-time, temporary position at the College, with the potential to be a permanent role for the right candidate.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive an extremely competitive teaching rate as well as a friendly, supportive and productive environment within an establishment which is truly going places!
This role is required urgently and the college are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible. If you are interested in the role, please don't delay and apply today to start a conversation with one of our consultants!
* Plan, prepare and deliver high quality training to groups and individuals both in college and in the workplace in accordance with qualification guidelines and the college's quality systems.
* Carry out marketing and promotional activities for the department
* Manage an electronic diary, scheduling workplace visits
* Timely completion of progress reviews and of appropriate paperwork for timely completion of the apprenticeship/qualification framework
* Flexible approach to work across the department
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
* An academic or industry related qualification in Plumbing (Level 3)
Qualified to TAQA (A1, D32/33)
* (Optional) Hold an internal verifier award (V1)
* (Optional) A teaching qualification
* Experience of working with a caseload of learners
* Experience of working in a further education or training setting, particularly a NVQ provision
* Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒊𝒕
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.