Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a leading FE College in Greater Manchester to employ an experienced plastering professional with an industry background for their new lecturing role.
The role is open to professionals with a teaching & assessor qualification, experience teaching level 2 & 3 Plastering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
* To undertake specific course leadership.
The Plastering Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in a lecturer or technician role
* The ability to work as part of a team
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.