£26000 - £30000 per annum
Assessor,Transport and Logistics
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Passenger Transport Assessor
Location: Devon - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to offer this role as a Trainee or Qualified opportunity – full training will be provided for the successful candidate to achieve the Trainer/Assessor award.
- Must hold own PCV Licence and CPC.
- Hold a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Bus Driver.
- Hold own Functional Skills level 2 (Maths / English) or equivalents.
- Experience of delivering training in a group based setting.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeship Standards in Passenger Transport Services Bus Driver at level 2.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to groups of learners, along with field based assessments.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English up to level 2.
- Provide ongoing support with the curriculum development for the Passenger Transport Services Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised Verifier award: D34, V1, TAQA Level 4.
- Recognised Teaching qualification (Level 3 or above): CertEd, PGCE, PTLLS, CTLLS or DTLLS.
- Experience of developing curriculums / teaching materials.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.