JOB TITLE: Religious Studies Lecturer
SALARY: £20 - £22 per hour + statutory holiday pay
Protocol/QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and is looking for a Religious Studies Lecturer to teach A Level students up to 5 hours per week on a Tuesday and Friday.
Teaching will be delivered remotely at present and is for an immediate start.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or willing to work towards one
- Have qualifications in a relevant subject
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality
- Extensive knowledge of your subject area
- Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
*As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.*
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.