S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are representing a one of the sectors leading Employability Provider who is searching for a performance driven Operations Manager to oversee and drive delivery for their Employability provision across London. The role will report straight into one of the director and you will be managing a team of managers who oversee delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the Operations Manager is to:
- Oversee and transform the direct delivery and subcontracted delivery of their Employability provision.
- You will need to drive performance and manage direct delivery to ensure all targets and KPI's are achieved
- Liaise with the MI team to ensure appropriate data is collected and used to manage direct delivery performance
- You will be given the autonomy and freedom to create new processes, build resilience and drive the performance
- There is scope for growth within the role for the right person
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Operations Manager will have:
- Come from a DWP, Employability or Welfare to Work background
- Worked on an outcome based provision in the past
- Will have a track record of driving performance through managers
- To be both process driven, whilst being able to inspire and lead a team
Apply below or to find out more information about the Operations Performance Manager - London job, contact Sak Awan