£38600 - £43600 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Operations Manager (Education / Schools)
Location: Based in Liverpool – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £38,600 - £43,600 Including Car Allowance, and depending on skills and experience
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
This is a key role for our client, and as such requires a candidate with proven success of operational management within the Education / schools sector.
- Operational management, and strategic development across all school sites within the organisation.
- Performance manage, develop, motivate, and support a team of School Leads, Tutors / Teachers, to deliver high quality teaching and learning.
- Manage and develop relationships with local authorities, department for education, and Ofsted - acting as the OFSTED Nominee.
- Responsible for financial management, profit and loss etc.
- Ensure the quality, timely and effective delivery of teaching and learning programmes in-line with contractual targets and objectives.
- Manage the appraisal and performance management process for teaching staff.
- Establish quality measures and monitor quality, taking appropriate corrective action when necessary.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding of their measurable targets / KPI’s, and effectively performance manage them to achieve these
- Proven experience within an operational management / senior role within a school setting (ideally alternative provision).
- Experience as OFSTED nominee.
- Experience of managing multiple sites is desirable.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.