£40000 - £48000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Operations Manager - Apprenticeships
Location: London – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 (Dependent on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
This is a key role for our client and as such requires someone with proven success of operational management experience within a like for like role.
- Responsibility for managing operations, quality and growth of our clients growing Apprenticeship provision.
- Oversee and support a regional team of Assessors across the UK and implement structure to grow this in line with business growth.
- Responsible for business growth maximising all opportunities for our client's growth plans. Generate new business to secure new employer accounts and manage/maximise business opportunities with existing accounts.
- Ensure the quality, timely and effective delivery of Apprenticeship programmes in-line with contractual targets and objectives.
- Establish quality measures and monitor quality and compliance, taking appropriate corrective action when necessary.
- To ensure that the Assessment team are knowledgeable of any changes and developments within the industry and that all awarding body and funding criteria are being adhered to.
- Work closely with the Assessment team to ensure that all training delivered meets industry standards through effective Curriculum planning.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding of their measurable targets / KPI’s, and effectively performance manages them to achieve these.
- Responsible for overseeing the learner recruitment process, as well as ensuring learner retention.
- Ensure learner’s progression is monitored to meet achievement targets.
- Monitor training delivery and ensure a high quality of learning is always achieved.
- Must hold a recognised Assessor qualification: D32/D33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold a recognised Internal Verifier award: D34, V1 or equivalent.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS, AET or equivalent.
- Proven experience of managing and motivating a remote team of Assessors, within the work-based learning sector.
- Proven experience of operational management within Apprenticeship delivery.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Work Based Learning, Apprenticeships and funding streams.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.