Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a very prestigious college in central London to employ an experienced Multi-Skilled tradesman for their Multi-Skilled Technician role on a temporary basis.
The Ideal Multi-Skilled Technician will need to:
* Have a background in Brickwork,
* To maintain the Brickwork, Carpentry and P&D workshops and associated equipment and provide support to students and staff. Responsibilities for stock control and monitoring.
* Be available to work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
* Available to start ASAP.
The Ideal Multi-Skilled Technician will need:
* Recent experience teaching in the Further Education and Training would be ideal but the college are open to experienced tradesmen who want to help make a difference and help share their skills to the next generation of tradesman.
* Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
* Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
* A willingness to teach within your specialist area.
If you feel that you would be perfect for the above apply with your most updated CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this job I will send you £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.