I'm currently working with a leading FE/sixth form college in South Croydon to employ an experienced construction education professional for their multi skills lecturer role. This position will involve online teaching for the time being. Temp to perm is available if you're interested in a permanent position.
The role involves delivering the C&G 6291 Multi Skills course. Subject areas are bricklaying, carpentry, tiling, electrical and plumbing, carpentry. If you're not too comfortable with a particular trade but are with others, please do still apply.
The Multi Skills Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
* To undertake specific course leadership.
The Multi Skills Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
* The ability to work as part of a team
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a Multi Skills Lecturer role in South Croydon, apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.