Lecturer,Tutor / Trainer,Automotive,Construction,Engineering and Manufacturing
Temporary | Full Time
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a prestigious FE College in North Hampshire to help employ an experienced Motor Vehicle professional for their Motor Vehicle lecturer role. If you're looking for a temporary position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of construction professionals.
The Motor Vehicle Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Motor Vehicle Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in a lecturer or technician role
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for this Motor Vehicle lecturer role in North Hampshire, apply and send over a CV today.
IF you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.