Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a very prestigious college in West London to employ an experienced professional for their Mechanical engineering lecturer role. If you're looking for a temporary position to start in August/September, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The role is open to professionals with teaching experience/qualifications and industry experience who will be able to develop and nurture the next generation of construction and engineering specialists.
The mechanical engineering lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
* To undertake specific course leadership.
The mechanical engineering lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
* The ability to work as part of a team
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for the mechanical engineering lecturer role in West London, apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers in your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.