£20000 - £25000 per annum
Tutor / Trainer,English,Mathematics
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Maths and English Tutor (GCSE)
Location: Centre Based in Northamptonshire
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Dependant on skills and experience
Package includes: Excellent holiday entitlement, Pension + more
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Deliver GCSE Maths and English to a range of students, from vulnerable / challenging behaviours, to gifted and talented students (ages 13 to 16 years old).
- Engage, motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential, identifying barriers to learning and plan effective learning strategies based on individual needs.
- Create a positive classroom working environment.
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans, as well as continuous curriculum development.
- Prepare students for examinations.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each student’s progression is recorded efficiently.
- Hold, or working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTLS) OR hold a Teaching qualification at Level 5 or equivalent (Cert Ed, PGCE etc).
- Experience of delivering GCSE English and Maths to Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Have experience of working with students presenting challenging behaviour, special educational needs or those who are not suited to mainstream education.
- Proven experience of motivating and engaging young learners to help make a difference in their lives.
- Excellent classroom management skills and ability to manage behavioural issues.
- Confident and professional, with the ability to inspire and motivate young people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.