Up to £17 per hour
Permanent | Full Time
Morgan Hunt are working with a fantastic FE college in the Chesterfield area. We are on the look out for an experienced Mathematics Lecturer in Chesterfield who is looking for new opportunities. This would be on a temporary, on going basis.
This is a good FE College. Pupils' positive attitudes and good behaviour allow them to take full advantage of the good teaching they receive. Very good pastoral care ensures pupils feel happy and safe. They particularly value the excellent relationships they have with both adults and fellow pupils.
We are looking for a committed experienced Mathematics Lecturer based in Chesterfield who has previous experience working within a further education environment, delivering to diverse group of students.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of the A Level and Btec Mathematics provision within the Chesterfield based College, and use imaginative and effective methods to encourage the learners to strive to reach their full potential and also keep the learners engaged.
Successful Mathematics Lecturer must:
* Hold a UK recognised Teaching qualification (if non UK- UK Naric conversion will be required)
* Have a Mathematics degree (or relevant degree)
* A Level teaching experience
* Eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Have extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to the learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through Morgan Hunt in the further education and training sector:
* Opportunity of continued professional development for temporary workers
* Morgan Hunt operate our own payroll and offer PAYE plus and PAYE accrual models
* Work in local FE Colleges or Training Providers
* Weekly pay for all temporary workers
* Your own dedicated team of consultants
Morgan Hunts further education and training sector requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check (dated in the last 12 months or on update service), minimum of two references plus a face to face interview. Please apply with your CV. Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.